- Serves 8
- 2 hour + 4 hours for chill
- 250g hobnob biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 5 white chocolate milky bar blocks (500g)
- 50g butter
- 200ml double cream
- 500g cream cheese
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 50g caster sugar
- 250g blueberries
- Bunches of grapes
- Mini marshmallows
- Milk chocolate
- Bash the biscuits in a bowl with a rolling pin until it resembles chunky breadcrumbs. Mix the butter in with the biscuits and tip into a round loose-bottomed cheesecake tin (20-25cm diameter) and press down filling the bottom of the tin evenly with no gaps.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and vanilla in a bowl in the microwave. Mix the cream, sugar and the cream cheese together until combined and smooth. stir the chocolate mix into the cream mixture.
- Add the blueberries (leaving some for garnish) and beat to crush a few of the blueberries.
- Pour the mix into a cheesecake tin.
- Set in the fridge for at least 4 hours or for night.
- When the cheesecake done, put 2 bunches of grape on the top of the cake. Sprinkle a little almond, mini marshmallows and “Maltesers”. Melt 50g of milk chocolate in a microwave and dip one bunch of grapes. Then put it on top of the cake. And final touch: sprinkle with grated chocolate.